THE POWER OF NEUROFEEDBACK
- Dr. Kermalli employs entirely natural healthcare techniques to help children and adults eliminate medications, symptoms and achieve the highest quality healthcare in their lives.
- Dr. Kermalli uses an intensive Neurofeedback program that helps attention deficit and learning-disabled children develop more positive, effective ways of coping, in most cases with a reduction or discontinuance of medication.
- The program retrains certain areas of the child’s (or adult) brainwaves, which increase his/her ability to concentrate, as well as decreasing hyperactivity, where present.
- It is our clinical experience that the EEG training allows most children to reach the point where they are no longer dependent on stimulants, anti-depressants, sleep medications, anxiolytics, pain medications, or drugs of abuse.
- Parents, therefore, may simply opt for the training of their children’s EEG and forego trying medications altogether.
- In many cases, Neurofeedback is powerful enough to reduce and eventually eliminate the medications that used to be a necessity.
- Neurofeedback has also been extensively used for various other mental and psychosomatic disorders such as stress, anxiety, depression, insomnia, and so forth.
- Finally, Neurofeedback has been extensively used to train students and performers to PEAK PERFORM whenever there is a need and requirement to do so.
- Dr. Kermalli also employs Naturopathic interventions to treat chronic and acute health disorders such as allergies, asthma, diabetes, eczema, arthritis, and so forth.
- Naturopathic Medicine is a distinctively natural approach to health and healing that recognizes the integrity of the whole person.
- Naturopathic Medicine is heir to the vitalistic tradition of medicine in the Western world, emphasizing the treatment of disease through the stimulation, enhancement, and support of the inherent healing capacity of the person.
- Methods of treatments are chosen to work with the patient's vital force, respecting the intelligence of the natural healing process.
Thank You and Good Luck!
Dr. Jameel Kermalli, N.D., B.Sc., C.N.C., BCIA-C EEG